STAX is a rapidly-growing Australian fintech which provides a platform for businesses to raise equity capital via FIAT (AUD) and cryptocurrency. We are also the first platform in Australia to offer cryptocurrency as method of payment for an Australian IPO capital raise.
Our Melbourne-based office is now looking for a new member to join the team and help support the Operations function.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the Senior BA will operate from our Melbourne CBD office and is able to work from home during COVID. The role will require a detailed understanding of our business model and processes across different areas of the business. The Senior BA is responsible for the effective delivery of business requirements and process improvement insights to support a variety of exciting and complex projects.
What You'll Be Doing
- Experience and understanding of business processes mapping
- Develop ideas, analysis and provide input into solutions to support project decisions and deliverables
- Lead business engagement and analysis activities with a view to standardise processes and increase efficiencies
- Organise and facilitate meetings and workshops with business and technical stakeholders to capture business requirements and desired process outcomes
- Review functional specifications and design documents to ensure satisfaction of requirements through traceability
- Document current state and future state processes using relevant tools and applications
- Ability to capture and detail technical and business requirements and drive action towards tight timelines
- Understanding of testing and compliance within a business context
- Excellent communication and engagement skills with a wide range of stakeholders
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- A person with attention to detail, an aptitude for data and strong interpersonal skills
- A positive and motivated self-starter with confidence in your ability to problem-solve
- Be able to manage datasets and ambiguity calmly and effectively
- The ability to work well under pressure within set deadlines
- Excellent project management & organisational skills
- Able to think outside the box
- Confident working autonomously as well as part of a team
- Someone who is able to work within set compliance frameworks
- The ability to work in a dynamic and agile environment, with high levels of collaboration
- Regularly networking and representing STAX with the highest professionalism and integrity
- A professional, organised and calm approach to pressure
- 2–3 years’ experience in a BA role
- Proven track record of documenting and designing new business processes to achieve improved performance
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of internal and external parties
- A basic understanding of investment platforms and some experience in investing /trading
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team and branch environment
- Proficient in Office based software
- Tertiary qualification
- Experience in the investing / fin-tech industry
- Strong technical understanding of investment platforms, both back office and investor facing
You will be rewarded by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun and rewarding work environment where effort is acknowledged and results are meaningful. At STAX, you can:
- Develop your relationships in the fin-tech landscape
- Have a genuine opportunity to take ownership of your role
- Balance work and life requirements with flexible full-time hours
This is an exciting and diverse opportunity to join a well-motivated, progressive and driven team.
If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to email our HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.