STAX is a rapidly-growing Australian fintech which provides a platform for businesses to raise equity capital via FIAT (AUD) and cryptocurrency. We are also the first platform in Australia to offer cryptocurrency as method of payment for an Australian IPO capital raise.
Our Melbourne-based office is now looking for a new member to join the team and help support the Marketing function.
As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant who will assist with the creation of campaigns across digital and traditional marketing channels to increase lead flow and brand awareness.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and based out of our offices in Melbourne CBD, you will help bring our brand to life, surpass our investor acquisition targets and expand our reach into new markets.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist the marketing team with hands-on strategy and execution of Paid Social, SEM and EDM campaigns to acquire investors (B2C) and SMEs (B2B) to our platform
- Liaise with clients and advise of best-practice marketing approach for investor engagement
- Project-manage external agency/contractor partners (PR, Copy, Video)
- Maintain CRM(Active Campaign) and ensure data integrity/consistency across systems
- Maintain Website CMS (Webflow),load content and create campaign landing pages
- Assist with customer support, building FAQs and automations/chat bots (HelpScout)
- Assist in booking/liaising with podcast guests and setting up video/audio production equipment when required
- Preparation of monthly and ad hoc reports for management with insights on campaign performance and optimisation tactics
- Preparation of internal and client-facing documentation
- Reconciliation of marketing expenses
You are a keen generalist with experience across a range of marketing disciplines. Perhaps you are currently agency-side seeking a move that offers a more hands-on role with autonomy and scope to progress.
You take feedback well, and are keen to learn and grow with the company. You wish to build on a pre-existing passion for technology, finance and cryptocurrency.
This is an entry-level role so we don’t expect you to be an expert yet – we will provide the tools and guidance for you to get there!
- 1+ year of experience in a hands-on, performance-based digital marketing role
- Proven results from demand-generation campaigns (B2C and B2B) that drive customer engagement, advocacy and leads across a number of channels
- Analytical mindset to derive insights from data and make recommendations to optimise campaigns
- Knowledge of web design, web development and CMS
- Knowledge of CRM systems and data integrity/management
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or similar field
Demonstrate proficiency in several of the below:
- Facebook Ad Manager
- LinkedIn Campaign Manager
- Google Search/Display Ads
- Marketing automation and customer nurture(ActiveCampaign or similar)
- Website CMS management (Webflow or similar)
- Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
- Basic HTML/CSS
- Ahrefs/SEMrush (and knowledge of SEO best practice)
- Google Digital Garage/Facebook Blueprint Certifications
You will be rewarded by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun and rewarding work environment where effort is acknowledged, and results are meaningful. This is an exciting and diverse opportunity to join a well-motivated, progressive and driven team.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV and a cover letter that answers the following questions:
Send us a link to a social media campaign or account in the financial services industry (e.g. Fintech/Bank/Startup) that does a great job of engaging with their audience.
- What do you think makes it great? Why?
- If you were running their account, what would you try in order to make it better? Why?
Conversely, link to and tell us about a social account in the financial services industry that doesn’t quite hit the mark.
- How can you tell it isn’t working?
- What would you do differently?
If you'd prefer to email us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name and the role in the subject line – e.g. “Don Draper –Marketing Assistant”.