STAX is a rapidly-growing Australian fintech which provides an innovative platform for businesses to raise equity capital. As we continue to grow, we are seeking a Marketing Campaign Specialist who will be responsible for managing our B2B/B2C campaigns across digital and traditional marketing channels to increase lead flow, brand awareness and social engagement.
Reporting to the Marketing Director and based out of our offices in Melbourne CBD (working from home for the time being) you will help bring our brand to life, surpass our investor acquisition targets and expand our reach into new markets.
What you’ll be doing
- End-to-end management of multi-channel marketing campaigns, including hands-on strategy and execution of Paid Social, SEM and EDM strategies to acquire investors (B2C) and SMEs (B2B) to our platform
- End-to-end management of listee marketing campaigns (liaising directly with clients looking to raise capital on our platform, advising of best-practice marketing approach and planning/execution of investor awareness campaigns on their behalf)
- Liaison with the content and design teams to assist you in building campaigns based on your own strategic research and data
- Preparation of monthly and ad hoc reports for management with insights on campaign performance and optimisation tactics
- Creation of new processes and procedures to scale marketing activity and drive efficiencies
You are an experienced marketing campaign specialist hungry for a new challenge. Perhaps you are currently agency-side seeking a move that offers a more hands-on role with autonomy and scope to progress. You wish to build on a pre-existing passion for technology, finance or the perfect combination – Fintech.
- 2–3 years’ experience in a hands-on, performance-based campaign management role (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedInAds, Dianomi/Outbrain/Taboola, Programmatic and Retargeting)
- Proven results from demand-generation campaigns (B2C and B2B) that drive customer engagement, advocacy and leads across a number of channels
- Analytical mindset to derive insights from data and make recommendations to optimise campaigns
- EDM creation & MarketingAutomation management (ActiveCampaign or similar)
- Google Analytics and Google TagManager experience
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, Commerce or similar field
You will be rewarded by the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, fun and rewarding work environment where effort is acknowledged and results are meaningful. This is an exciting and diverse opportunity to join a well-motivated, progressive and driven team.